Although PayPal does not support any refund for digital goods, we have decided to have a refund policy as specified in the below terms.
A refund can be requested only in all the following terms:
- The product is not working on your website because of a problem in the product itself.
- You contacted the support team to try and solve the problem.
- The problem is caused due to our plugin and not a problem with other plugin conflicts or services on the website such as hosting packages etc.
- The support team could not solve the problem and have approved the refund request.
- The product was not altered in any way and was not used against the license policy.
A refund could not be requested in the following terms:
- The product is an information product for example: guide, course, eBook etc.
- A feature that is not specified in the product’s description needed by the customer
- The problem is not related to the product
- CSS designs are not supported and cannot be used as a reason for a refund
- Products that are add-ons to another product cannot be refunded if you have stopped using the primary product.
- The customer refuses to give required details in order for the support team to solve the problem.
- The customer purchased a plugin and asks for a refund do to lack of use.
- Refunds will not be granted if you simply decide not to use the purchased products. We stand behind our products and will assist you in solving any problem you have, but we also expect you to adequately understand what you are purchasing and why.
All refunds are limited to the above terms and can only be requested no longer than 30 days from the purchase date.
All licenses are for private usage only and support will be given only to the product’s buyer.
If you are an agency or a designer and you need one of our products, you can buy it by using your client’s name as the product’s owner.
All our plugins include 3 months free support from the plugin’s purchase date. Any support after that time period becomes paid support.